Saturday, March 29, 2008

After the break...

I have been away a long time and to tell the truth it was partly laziness,partly some pending tasks and mostly lack of anything concrete to pen down.And today, I happened to read a beautiful blog of a cousin of mine and that sure charged me up to get back to playing with my thoughts.
The season has changed and in Mysore, where I currently live, I don't know what is making making the clouds push the sun away to grab undue attention. I guess nature is taking lessons from politicians now.But one season which never effects our clothing but brings almost everyone take notice of it in India is - cricket. And it surely is living up to its reputation. Sehwag scored... the media bored with their regular set of praises which is going to last till he is back to collecting ducks instead of runs on the field.
I don't know what it is with us Indians.......we have an explanation for everything that happens to be in the news....take cricket for example. I bet there must have been a million voices in thousands of channels, right from experts in the game to the so called astrologers..... and even the layman in the gali-nukkad talks ....having an opinion about why Sehwag didn't play well all these days and why he would from now on. No one wants to enjoy a moment and leave it at that ...... all are interested in putting their signatures at its bottom and claim it as their own.I guess thats what makes us INDIANS... we always are interested the letter "I " all the time. So what if Sehwag had a twist of fate and puts lots of hard work before he sweated out those runs.....after all "I told you so"...;)

No comments: